Punching Stupid and Evil in the Face Since 1986!

"We are on strike, we the men of the mind. We are on strike against self-immolation. We are on strike against the creed of unearned rewards and unrewarded duties."-John Galt

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Face Punch Wednesday

(If you are new to Face Punch Wednesday, please read this post before you complain-I don't want to hear it.)

People I Want to Punch in the Face












If you can invoke the "C" word, I can invoke the "F" word. People like you are the only ones who make me want to. If you didn't want an honest answer-don't ask the question. You are not the boss of what other people believe or think. 10 punches









I'm glad you left the Republican party; you've been a Democrat all along anyway. However, you're a self-serving little prick; you only left because you thought you might lose. God forbid, those nasty little "voters" decide it's time to end your career in politics. Hey, if you can't take the vote, get outta the politics. 5-punches








Poor, poor Louis Caldera, you're getting blamed for the whole thing....I don't believe it was all you.....I don't believe *HE* didn't know......but none-the-less you're getting punched for you're stupidity in being complicit. 8 punches

No comments:

Post a Comment